Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

STYLEZONE READER'S PERSONAL STYLE!

I posted on twitter and facebook a couple days ago that readers should send me pics of themselves if they thought they had great personal style. I got some pretty cool pics. All the readers who sent pics had on pieces I would definitely wear, so I was excited! yayyyyy! Check them out! and its not too late to send your pics in as well. Thanks guys!

Kellye looks hot and edgy in this punk rock number paired with pearls for that girly touch. Great look kellye!
I love lacy tops...this is always a hot item to own!


I stumbled upon this cute pink lace trapeze tank on pixiemarket.com...


This top can be worn in many different ways, with denim shorts, skinny jeans or a high waisted mini skirt (with the tank tucked in or worn out) in a solid color or even bold prints would make a funky statement. Pair with a blazer as well for a more sexy, conservative look.

I love headbands or hair clips like this one...The bright metallic blue clip and pink lipstick is the perfect combination..Get pink lipstick if you don't have one! My sister bought a great one from MAC inspired by Lady Gaga.
Remember to look out for my line of headbands coming soon...HEAD[bands] by Jb


Satara looks relaxed but still cute and edgy. I love sneakers! I don't think we always need to be such girly girls and "ladies in kitten heels".


and she switches it up in a mini dress and boots...Love the all gray ensemble!



Nastassia  has a sweet sexy style that caught the eye of jbstylezone







Remember to email pics of your original, personal style to james.blackyc@gmail.com 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar