Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI Glitter Off Review

*Press Sample
 
Hey there Dolls
 
When I heard that OPI had a peel off base coat for easy glitter removal, I knew I HAD to have it.  I am a girl who will often skip out on glitter because I am thinking of the future removal process! OPI Glitter Off completely solves this problem for me.

 
 

 
I did one layer of Glitter Off and then I did a coat of OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana and then a layer of OPI Chasing Rainbows.  I used a topcoat and wore this mani for over 24 hours and there was absolutely no signs of lifting or chipping at all.  I used an orange stick to gently push the polish off starting at my cuticle.  It easily came off with a little pushing!  No more scraping and picking or the tinfoil removal process!  Life transformed! Ha.
 
 
 
 
 

Glitter Off

features OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.

Glitter Off

will be available March 2014, at Professional Salons and Spas across Canada

for $10.95 CAN suggested retail each.
 
 
*Products in this post were provided for my honest review



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar