Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

InspireMe// Hand It Over‏


Tell us a little bit about yourself...
I'm 19 years old and recently moved back to my hometown San Francisco for the summer. I go
to university in Irvine, CA and am studying psychology. Dressing up for me usually isn't just
putting on a tshirt and a pair of jeans. I like to take my time picking out the perfect ingredients
to go into my outfits. So it was inevitable that I fell in love with thrifting. I don't have much
patience in general, but for thrifting I can walk up and down the isles all day long.

How did you get the idea to start your own fashion blog?
I can hardly remember the real reason why, but it may just be out of boredom. One winter day I
was sitting at home with nothing to do and a computer. I discovered a few style blogs and it was
down the rabbit hole from there.

Who are your favourite designers?
I've changed my answers to this question so many times throughout the years. Currently, I am
head over heels in love with Chloe. Ever since those scallop shorts, everything they do is so
good.

Do you have a style icon?
I really like Alexa Chung's style. Her and Gala Gonzalez set the best examples of the classic yet
modern woman.

What are your favorite blogs?
I am a sucker for inspiration type blogs- I guess ones that post a lot of editorial, lookbook, or
style photos. I visit Knightcat, Studded Hearts, and Pepper and Chips almost daily. Need my
dose!

What is your favorite song,book and film?
All of these categories change as well. My current favorite song is Surfing on a Rocket by Air. I'm
not sure about a favorite book since I haven't read for fun in a long long time. I do love the book
East of Eden by John Steinbeck. As for film, I love Pulp Fiction.

What can't you live without?
My friends and family.

Next place you want to travel to..
I really want to go back to France.

Special Question: What would you do with $1.000?
I would probably use it to buy a new laptop since the one I am using now is getting older and a
lot slower.

Wendy Chak For Hand It Over

Wendy Chak For Hand It Over

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar