Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guest Post at NailTalk!


Hiiii!!

Today you can find me over at NailTalk, Miriam's blog :) I'm doing a guest post there, and you can check it out here!

The post is written in Dutch, so I will quickly sum up the polishes I used here for you in English :)
Two coats of No 29M (Safari Nail Polish) on all nails; 2 coats of Wicked (Claire's) on thumb and ring finger, 1 coat of Color 48 (Fogan Cosmetics) and 1 coat of Glitterazzi (Catrice) on pinky and pointer finger. The mermaid nail charm is from She Sells Sea Shells.

I hope you will go check out my post at NailTalk - even though it's written in Dutch, there are still plenty of pictures to look at! And you MUST check out Miriam's designs, she is amazing and is such a source of inspiration! Thank you! :)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar