Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bouquet Nails..

Hello everyone,
today I want to present you my Bouquet Nails....
I was inspired to do this mani by a bouquet that I received on my housewarming ceremony. I used the original leaves I took out of the bouquet.



Bouquet Nails


Here is how I achieved this look:
  • For base I used China Glaze Matte Texture In The Rough #1191.
  • For ring finger I used Sally Hansen Green With Envy #110.
  • For the mini flowers I used my special dry flowers.
Using the dotting tool I made the flowers on pinky and pointy with China Glaze Texture polishes. For bouquet I first pasted the leaves from bouquet and then pasted the dry flowers on top of them. Finally I sealed the bouquet with Seche Vite top coat.



Thank you all for reading my posts and keep commenting...:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar