Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nas Talks about leaked song; POWER, PAPER AND PUSSY


Wow! I didn't even know the song leaked. I was begining to think nas had nothing doign right now...Of course, i knew he must be in the studio, but i did't know he would have any new material so soon. Anyway, below is what he had to say about his recent leaked song. I have not heard it, so i can say anything about it.

Below is what he had to say about it:

"[Nasty Nas] never left," Nas confirmed to MTV News via e-mail. "I recorded the song in my hometown of New York City. I was feeling the vibe of the streets and sewers, [which] helped me get in that zone...Nas explained that he had been a fan of Herb Alpert's 1979 "Rise" record -- the Notorious B.I.G.'s 1997 smash "Hypnotize" also samples it -- and asked Salaam Remi to take it and concoct something special. "Salaam and I are always working together," Nas said. "I loved the song and asked Salaam to cook it up." The pair linked up to record the track at New York's Manhattan Center. (MTV)

New Nas music, this is an exclusive for DJ Green Lantern's new Invasion Radio 2K10 mixtape. Nas spits a pretty serious flow, hearkening back to an "early" Nas, flowing over the "Big Beat" breakbeat with a little classic Herb Alpert on the horns ("Rise" - The part Biggie didn't use). The track was produced by Nas and Salaam Remi. It's not an entire song, per se, more like an extended verse, freestyle, whatever you want to call it, but it's definitely a strong look from Nas as he rides the moderate success of his recent release, Distant Relatives, with Damian Marley. (Birthplace Magazine)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar